Assistant Research Scientist
- Multi-agent Systems
- Computational Economics
- Game Theory and Mechanism Design
- Prediction Markets
- Fairness and Diversity
- Exploiting Extensive-Form Structure in Empirical Game-Theoretic Analysis
- Solving Structured Hierarchical Games Using Differential Backward Induction
- Timing is Money: The Impact of Arrival Order in Beta-Bernoulli Prediction Markets
Other selected papers:
- The Price of Quota-based Diversity in Assignment Problems, ACM TEAC 8(3):14, 1 – 32, Sep 2020.
- Finding Fair and Efficient Allocations when Valuations Don’t Add Up, SAGT 2020.
- Weighted Envy-Freeness in Indivisible Item Allocation, AAMAS 2020.
- Trading On A Rigged Game: Outcome Manipulation In Prediction Markets, IJCAI 2015.
- Market Scoring Rules Act As Opinion Pools For Risk-Averse Agents, NeurIPS 2015 (spotlight presentation).